Located on the coast of the Red Sea, Jeddah is considered the commercial centre of Saudi Arabia and is the second largest city in the Kingdom after Riyadh, the capital.
Jeddah's population is over 3 million and climatic conditions in the city are stable. You will find warm temperatures in winter while summer temperatures are considered hot. Rain usually falls in Jeddah in small amounts in December.
The city's geographical location places it at the heart of the region covered by the Middle East and North Africa, with all their capitals within two hours flying distance.
Life & Entertainment
- Jeddah is known for its culture, people and heritage
- Jeddah is a cosmopolitan city; it has people coming from all over the world, who share their cultures.
- Jeddah has beautiful beaches to relax and unwind.
- It has many popular resorts many of which are renowned for their preserved Red Sea marine life and offshore coral reefs.
- Jeddah is among the most modern cities in the Kingdom
- The cost of living here is lowest among all Gulf cities
- The salaries earned here are tax-free
- It has over a thousand years of trading history
- It is home to some of the world's most successful merchants and business people
- Jeddah is served by King Abdulaziz International Airport, one the world's most busiest airports